Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Coolest Street Vendor...Ever.

I discovered this weekend that a 13-hour epic staff trip is not really for me, but one awesome thing came out of it.

Surprisingly I am not referring to the liters of sweat that poured out during either of the two hikes. (Their nature trails are paved, but nothing makes up for the pre-typhoon humidity.) Nor am I talking about the discovery of scores of new foods at the banquet that never stopped; being a visitor to the country, I was given some of everything to eat, no matter how full I got. It wasn't even the karaoke sessions on the bus.

It was the three minutes I spent with the coolest street vendor ever. I stood still for 3 minutes and he attacked a piece of paper with scissors while staring at my profile. No tracing first!
And this is what I got (for less than $2):



No comments:

Post a Comment